Hubriflex Benefits and FAQ
- What can Hubriflex do for my horse or pony?
Hubriflex provides nutrients involved in the maintenance of normal cartilage.
- Are there any side effects?
No significant side effects reported.
- What is the recommended dosage?
Horses 500kg and above should be given 40gms daily for 10 days as a loading dose and then 20gms daily thereafter.
Ponies should be given 30gms daily for 10 days as a loading dose and then 15gms daily thereafter.
- How do I give it to my horse?
Hubriflex should be mixed into the Horse’s feed.
- How long will the container last?
Using our recommended dosage quantities, one container of Hubriflex will last 1 medium sized horse 40 days.
- What does it cost?
The cost is less than $4.00 per day to treat the average sized horse.